Turbo Vision Stuff
This page contains some links to items of interest for those who may
still be using Borland's Turbo Vision user interface library. The download
page noted below contains most of my public Turbo Vision works and my
NOTE: TV2BUG.ZIP at the TVPlus site is probably outdated. The most
recent version can be found at the following sites:
The date of my last release of the bug list was May 25, 1997. I do not
maintain the list anymore, so please do not send me any more bug reports.
- This page - TV2BUG.ZIP (292K)
- CompuServe - They did a lot of forum consolidation so you will have
to search for it. The other files listed below can also probably be found
on CompuServe somewhere.
- The TVPlus FAQ
- The Turbo Vision FAQ. Answers most common questions and contains
many other useful notes and examples.
- The TVPlus File Collection
- TVME30.ZIP: TVMEditor 3.00 Complete TEditor class replacements. Virtual memory (EMS+disk/XMS+disk), buffer sharing, > 32K lines, extended editing capabilities, separate global/local options, enter/find matching, jump specific/relative line, bookmarks, soft/hard tabs w/variable size, persistent marked block, all new search/replace, word wrapping, paragraph reformatting, and lots more. Can be used with Turbo Vision 1.03 and 2.0. Shareware.
- CSH100.ZIP: Color Syntax Highlighter 1.00 Color syntax highlighter class for just about any Turbo Vision class. Demo includes static text example and demo file viewer plus instructions on using it with TVMEditor 3.00. Can be used with Turbo Vision 1.03 and 2.0. Shareware.
- MIBX20.ZIP: Message and Input Box Classes 2.00 Better message/input boxes for Turbo Vision. Called like messageBox() and inputBox(). Simple or complex, auto-sizing, screen size aware, up to 20 user-definable buttons, 4 text colors. Password, history, and validator options for input. Explode/implode option, accept printf() style formatting codes directly, time limit, beep options, assign help contexts, streamable. Can be used with TV 1.03 and TV 2.0. Shareware.
- BC31TV2.ZIP/B31TV2.ZIP How to use TV 2.0 with BC++ 3.1
- DPMISTAK.ZIP A larger alternate stack segment for 16-bit DPMI applications
- DPMXCP.ZIP 16-bit and 32-bit DPMI Exception Handler Library with support for TV 2.0
- TOGMNU.ZIP Better toggle items for Turbo Vision menus
- TV2BUG.ZIP A complete list of bug fixes for TV 2.0
- TV2VAL.ZIP Documentation for and expanded examples of the validation classes for TV 2.0
- TVCLR2.ZIP Easy TV 2.0 class color additions/extensions